Pages

Friday 31 October 2014

Accessorize bargain bag

I recently went to an accessorize store where I noticed a sale in the corner of the shop. This included reduced prices for 'faulty items'.  I picked up a very nice bag that looked new and intact. When I read the label it said there was a fault on the zip. The zip was generally not working at all when me and my mum tried to fix it. The staff even told us that its 'non refundable and it doesn't work'
 
I still insisted on buying the bag. It was only £5 so I wasn't losing much. When I went home to try out the bag we managed to somehow 'fix' it. There was just a bit of material clogging the way. Well, That was a surprise!
 
This just shows that I was able to but a perfectly functioning bag that was worth £40 for £5 :) This just shows that it's possible to buy a nice quality bag for a cheaper price!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment