Pages

Thursday 30 October 2014

Bio-oil Product Review

Hi everyone,

A couple of months ago I received a scar on my arm which looked horrible. It was larger than the size of a 50p coin and very dark. I wanted to remove it and tried many different products like cocoa butter that are used to reduce scaring. However, none of them seemed to work.

Next Step: Bio-Oil To the Rescue!

I was then recommended to try Bio oil and that's probably one of the best advice given to me! I used it every night after I had a shower or before I went to sleep for a few months and now my scar has now faded and the skin tone is blended.  I would of posted a picture but silly me I didn't think of taking a picture at the time. At first I honestly didn't think it would work. This was because there are many products out on the market available for use. This product does require patience and scars don't disappear over night. But after using it for 2 months I noticed the difference. I carried on using it until my scar faded away.

Not only does this product work but the oil also smells great. It's texture is the quiet light and it doesn't stain. It also has other great uses like improving stretch marks, aging skin and dehydrated skin.

The bottle says use it twice a day. I simply didn't have the time due to school rushes and getting ready in the morning. I think if I did use it twice the scar would have faded in less time. I use bio-oil now for uneven skin tones and sometimes on my face after a cleanser.


Overall, I would recommend this product and have already purchased it again from Amazon. (simply because the price is below retail price)

Hope you enjoyed reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment