Pages

Saturday 25 October 2014

How I..... Revise?

The word REVISION sparks many ideas in our minds. So I have created this post to share how I revise and my tips. (currently based on a levels)



  • Make notes from a text book after each lesson so that you understand the topic more.
  • Create revision cards, posters or leaflets and condense your notes smaller.
  • Look at videos online and revision guides.
  • Look at the specification as a checklist and tick off every topic once you understand/revised
  • Attempt PAST PAPERS! (do everyone if you can)
  • Use lots of Colour
  • Have breaks at least every hour!
  • Set yourself 'mini goals' that are realistic. Once they are achieved then you can have a small treat. I sometimes do this and end up eating some chocolate.
  • If you lack the motivation then think of a long term benefit. Where do you see yourself in the future? What do you need to achieve to be there? (It could be your conditional offer grades)
  • Try not to stress! Just try your best and then you can just leave the rest.

Thanks for reading and I hope it helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment